15.3.09

PCP 15 Mar + Ramen check - Nao (Murray St)


Bike polo is getting aggressive.
Since we've got quite a few people today, we did matches with 4 people aside instead of 3. It actually worked but the court can get a bit too crowded. I personally think 3 each side is a good number.


There was no chance to take polo this week, but I nicely took a photo.
Have a look.

It was a actually great art















Went another ramen restaurant other day. It was on Murray st near Barrack st. The restaurant was called Nao. It offers wide range of ramen such as Syoyu Ramen(Soy souce flavor ramen), Miso Ramen (Miso Flavored ramen) and Sio Ramen (Salt flavoured ramen). I tried sio ramen. The taste was okay. Not bad, but didn't made me impressed. But what I suprised about this ramen was that while I was having the soup of the ramen. Some solid stuff came into my mouth. I wonded what it was. It was actually a piece of GLASS. God I felt scared.



Sio Ramen (Salt flavoured ramen)



Peth Ramen Style : Eating a bowl of Ramen like having a mug of late at street-side cafe.

No comments: