21.7.11

Hi

For some reasons, I haven't posted any blog articles for more than a year. Just to grease up this blog I'll write something. it's not gonna be too interesting but hope someone will read it:P

It's just really amazing how things flow so fast and left behind this blog for a such a long time. I can still remember setting up this blog with enthusiasm to share my experience in the unknown country. Well, it did continue a while but, yeah..

Apart from being in Perth many things changed. Academically, I graduated from the collage I'd been studying for more than 2 years, and started a postgraduate study in Tourism at Murdoch University in Perth, in the beginning of this year. It's great to be at university seeing all the opportunities provided and much better recognition than the collage. But also find uni is a place you need to be really proactive need to think and act towards what is the best for my career.

humm, I think that's all for today. Getting sleepy now.

1 comment:

prolix said...

make use it.. If you had your own vehicle then you must check this.. Check your tyres for cuts and scrapes on your tires, which could cause a blowout

Bikes Perth